On September 17 and 18, 2021, historic racing cars will once again come to the Eifel circuit in four starter groups for the revival of the 1000km race.
The legendary endurance classic will be run over this legendary race length on Saturday, September 18, 2021 on the overall course with the Grand Prix circuit and Nordschleife. All information and details can be found in the "Visit" section just like on our Facebook page.
Nearly 38 laps in almost 7 hours of racing will be the challenge for teams, man and machine. Up to three drivers per racing vehicle can start over the long race distance.
The current situation on tickets is as follows:
- Up to 1,000 tested can enter the event (grandstands, pit roof and paddock)
- For vaccinated and recovered people there is no limit in the number of visitors in all areas (grandstands, pit roof and paddock are open for ticket holders)
- All known places at the Nordschleife are available for spectating
- For those who want to park directly in or near spectator areas: For parking directly in the spectator areas Brünnchen and Pflanzgarten, the grandstand tickets - i.e. the admission tickets - or parking tickets are sufficient.
- Tickets (auch Parktickets) am besten im Vorverkauf online kaufen (Kontakterfassung wegen Corona-Rückverfolgung) – aber auch vor Ort werden personalisierte Tickets verkauft
From now on all ticket categories for the 1000km race 2021 are available
With the 1000km race an absolute classic comes back to the Nürburgring. With the 1000km race, an absolute classic returns to the Nürburgring. Throughout Europe, there are not many comparable "racing legends" in historic motorsport - if you disregard the legendary "LeMans Classic" from the temporary circuit on the Sarthe, which usually takes place every two years.
Fans have been urgently asking for it for a long time and with the re-launch of the new Nürburgring website, the ticket section is now open for all orders.