Please use our accreditation platform
For accreditation, we have set up a platform to record your data. Please register there and enter the necessary information.
If you have any questions regarding press relations for the 1000km Nürburgring race, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The DAMC 05 Veranstaltungs-GmbH as organizer of the 1000km Nürburgring wants to facilitate journalists' access to information about events and our company by means of accreditation. Accreditation is exclusively for the purpose of journalistic reporting.
Media accreditation can be obtained by:
Persons from Germany or abroad who can prove their journalistic (also photojournalistic) activity (with reference to the subject of automobiles, classic cars, motor sports) as follows:
- by submitting name articles not older than six months at the time of the event,
- by submitting a masthead in which they are named as editors, permanent editorial staff or authors and which is not older than three months at the time of the event,
- by submitting a written order from a full editorial staff in the original with reference to the current trade fair,
- by means of a web link to an online publication that is established in the industry community and has an appropriate reach.
- Holders of a valid press card issued by a domestic or foreign journalists' association.
We would like to point out that the presentation of a press card is generally not the sole basis for accreditation. The organizer reserves the right to request further evidence to verify journalistic activity in accordance with points a - e.
The credentials should be presented in German or English. In individual cases, the organizer reserves the right to additionally demand the presentation of a valid personal document with photo. There is no right to accreditation.
The following groups of people will not be accredited:
- Persons without journalistic credentials, such as account managers, sales managers, advertising managers or webmasters, PR consultants and private escorts
- Germans residing in Germany who present a foreign press card
- Persons submitting a written assignment from a freelance journalist
- People who are exclusively privately active in social networks