The organizers invite you to visit the legendary 1000 km race on September 17 and 18, 2021 at the Eifel circuit.
On the total distance over Nordschleife and Grand Prix course it goes in the fight for meters and seconds over the notorious race distance of actually no less than 1000km.
Not only the teams will try to be well prepared and have endurance - our spectators and fans will prepare as well.
The following rules apply - we kindly ask you to observe them:
- Purchasing tickets in advance facilitates personalization and speeds up on-site processes
- Parking tickets are also best purchased in advance
- Of course, tickets can also be purchased at the box offices at the entrances (Altes Fahrerlager and Stefan-Bellof-Strasse)
- The learned distance rule of at least 1.5m applies in the event area, or mouth/nose protection if the distances are not kept (please only medical masks/OP masks or FFP2 masks!).
- Please keep in mind: The AHA rule is the best rule (means: distance, hygiene, respiratory mask - FFP2 or medical mask).
- Please use disinfection facilities on site
- There are no restrictions on the number of visitors if they are vaccinated and recovered (please have vaccination card, proof of vaccination, digital vaccination certificate or proof recovered ready).
- For tested people, there is a limit of 1,000 visitors in the stands and paddock.
CORONA TESTS ALSO ON SITE WITHOUT REGISTRATION
Test center at the Nürburgring (in the Eifel-Stadl / signposted)
|Friday||09.00 to 18.00 (entry teams from 10 a.m.) Teams and visitors|
|Saturday||08.00 to 16.00 Teams and visitors|
|Sunday||08.00 to 12.00 Departure teams and exhibitors|
|(on Sunday until 11 a.m. also PCR tests)|
POC = COVID-19 antigen rapid tests are free of charge!
PCR cost with certificate /foreign travel etc. € 79.00
We hope that after a long time we can again enjoy together with many fans a motorsport race with many highlights and a little more also the return to normality.
You are all most welcome!